Buffalo Bills Post-Draft Discussion

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • WR / TE

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • OL

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • DL

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • LB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CB

• S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
I think the drama is already there.

Jessica's husband was part of the organization. After Kim was not longer part of the decision making, he was fired. I'm not implying anything at all, just noting the timing.

Now Laura has a much bigger part of the organization, which makes sense in part due to her role with the oil and gas company.

I'd assume there's already some drama between sisters based on that situation. I wonder if Laura is married and if so, is her husband part of the oil and gas business? Because that'd be the logical team for Terry to pass the business to.

That's funny, because I rely on everyone here for news that comes across X and Instagram.

Beane's management of the 28th pick was masterful. It's clear he liked Coleman, but assuming that Coleman was gone, he'd probably take another pick from the tier.
And i don't think that any of the players taken 28 to 32 were in that same tier.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES

Now we know why the Bills only got a 4th for Edmunds and not a 3rd.

This is the type of detail I had 0 clue about until last year. Not sure i even knew much if anything about comp picks before a year ago. I'm no expert now, but sharing this link helps understand. Thx!

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
According to that site it looks like we're gonna get an extra 4th and 5th next year?
As of right now, yep (it can change, but it's unlikely). The guy who does the comp picks for OTC is pretty much the closest thing the public has to an expert on it (which is why he was so pissed his calculations this year were off on the 3rd rounders).

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel

AJ Smith worked his way from scout under Polian to becoming John Butler's right hand man during his 14 seasons with the Bills. RIP.

Smart football guy and good guy. Always talked to us interns and was friendly, which was not always common.

Scouts didn’t really talk in the draft room but AJ had a lot of say with Butler. Had some great insight and also some witty comments on draft weekend.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo

AJ Smith worked his way from scout under Polian to becoming John Butler's right hand man during his 14 seasons with the Bills. RIP.

Used to be our neighbors. Lived in the house behind us. The kind of guy that was always happy to throw the ball back and not yell at a bunch of kids being loud and ridiculous. Can't believe he's gone.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Surprised they put such a big opponent on Thursday. It was gonna happen at some point in the season, but one of these rivals is starting out 0-1.

Hopefully KC. Get the first seed. Get the bye week. Get the weaker opponent. That is what must be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad