Poll: Do you want Boston or Toronto to win?

Who are you rooting for?

• Boston

Votes: 260 78.1%
  • Toronto

Votes: 73 21.9%

• Total voters

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
What about neighbors that do this ... bet you @Habs10Habs knows these sad saps!

bxWl2zu.jpg
Lol looks quite similar to my next door neighbours house.

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Nothing is more entertaining than watching Sportsnet cope, mald and seethe when the Leafs are out early.
At least don't have to hear about Leafs all over Sportsnet. That Sammy McGee laughing at Habs. I texted him during Kyper show. Said Leafs fan shouldn't be poking fun of no club. He never read it on the air. Hoping he's sucking his face in during Monday show.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Kiss Under the Guy

Mar 21, 2022
I won't vote unless there is a none of the above choice.

Obviously, I hate the Leafs a little bit less than the Bruins, due to the fact they have the best board to look at during a game. But the players on this team are so full of themselves.

The average affection Leafs fans have towards their players is similar to our fans average affection towards Drouin and Anderson. It's meltdown town. I wish both teams to lose in a cruel blow-their-team-up kind of way

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
If I lived near Boston, my answer might be different. Try living near the GTA, and let me know how you'd feel about their fans, if Toronto would win?
I like Boston area people more than Toronto area people. At least in Boston, bashing people from Qc is not a hobby. Beaches around Boston they welcome you and they are friendly.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I like Boston area people more than Toronto area people. At least in Boston, bashing people from Qc is not a hobby. Beaches around Boston they welcome you and they are friendly.
Agreed, I've been to Boston several times over the years. I get ribbed a bit for being a Habs fan. But generally I've been treated well while I'm there.

I don't have a dislike for Toronto, I was born there. It's just a large portion of their fan base is annoying. Some of my good friends are Leaf fans. I mostly ignore them during the hockey season lol

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
For me I prefer Boston because I find they play better hockey. But I support every canadian team during playoff times as a rule. All in all don t really care ;)

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I can’t believe there are Habs fans rooting for Boston in any series. Wtf has happened?

This is the only correct answer.

So much this… F*** the Bruins, their team, their fans, their maintenance staff, their building, the tradespeople who built the arena and the ones who made the bricks.

Though, that said, I’m not upset the Leafs also got embarrassed.

I should add though, I do love Boston. I just hate the Bruins.

Habricot

Oct 22, 2017
Its like choosing between a slap in the face or kick in the butt...

I can't convince myself to cheer for the leafs.

Reactions: rfournier103

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
of course as a hab fan neither is my wish, but as a hockey fan, Boston has a more balanced team.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
See, I was arguing with a Leafs fan today and I stopped when he told me adamantly "Leafs are better on paper than the Bruins". This is completely delusionnal. Just because you have a 70-goal scorer does not make you a good team. Crappy goaltending, crappy Dmen, but eh, we are better on paper... smh

I would rather debate with a flat earther.

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
I hate Boston more, but the leafs fans have been more annoying as of late, and the playoff chocking is more entertaining

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Sadly, one of these rivals has to win. Which one do you hate less?

Apologies to my friend and Bruins fan, @rfournier103, but I'm reluctantly going with Toronto. Your Bruins have had their egos stroked quite enough.
only two teams i hated growing up: Bruins and Nordiques

Leafs it is.

I hate Boston more, but the leafs fans have been more annoying as of late, and the playoff chocking is more entertaining
if you were a fan of the Leafs, you'd be miserable as well. havent made a SC appearance since 67... let them vent.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
If I lived near Boston, my answer might be different. Try living near the GTA, and let me know how you'd feel about their fans, if Toronto would win?
Who gives a shit about their fans? They’re not on the ice. The bruins are our greatest rival. We’ve never had a rivalry with the leafs.

Reactions: sandviper

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Who gives a shit about their fans? They’re not on the ice. The bruins are our greatest rival. We’ve never had a rivalry with the leafs.
I admire your tenacity but, it’s not just annoying Leaf fans but the Toronto-based, supposed national media, that make their broadcasts mostly about the Leafs.

There is a lot of satisfaction from seeing media meltdowns as the Leafs are ousted. The Bruins can always lose the next series.

Last edited:

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
I’m on the fence with how I would like Toronto to crap the bed in the playoffs;
Either get swept in the 1st round OR.
Lose in double overtime of game 7 of the finals
What would sting the most, is what I wish happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad