Poll: Do you want Boston or Toronto to win?

Who are you rooting for?

• Boston

Votes: 260 78.1%
  • Toronto

Votes: 73 21.9%

• Total voters

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
If this was the 2007-2013 era Bruins, my easy answer is Leafs. I haven’t hated the Bruins anywhere near that level over the past decade. Still don’t like ‘em, don’t get me wrong. But the 2007-2013 era Bruins are my most hated teams EVER. Like, an unhealthy level of hatred.

But I’m 100% rooting for the Bruins in any situation that involves them playing the Leafs. My level of hatred for the Leafs right now at least rivals that of those old Bruins team, but it’s for another reason entirely. I have many good friends who are Leafs fans, but the few insufferable ones make me want nothing more than to watch their team crash and burn every single f***ing time. It’s glorious.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Sadly, one of these rivals has to win. Which one do you hate less?

Apologies to my friend and Bruins fan, @rfournier103, but I'm reluctantly going with Toronto. Your Bruins have had their egos stroked quite enough.
Can't in good conscious cheer for the bruins. But i find it very very difficult cheering the leafs. At least chris cuthbert calls it well en anglais. But if bruins win, it won't hurt my feelings too much. Mostly cheering for injuries.

Reactions: Lshap and sandviper

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
While I’m sure some x’ers and before are rooting for Boston, any Habs fan born before 1980 is likely cheering against Boston.

I’ll be shouting YES whenever the Leafs score, but not because I’m happy Nostrils scores but because I see that disappointment in the Bruins’ faces.
The USA USA chant is always hilarious to me.

Boston

Always fun to see Laffs fans whine and cry
Yeah but I would love to see Florida take them out again.

Reactions: Runner77

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I don't want to see the fallout on Sportswet and TSN should the Leafs win. It'll be too much to bear.

We should be spared tonight, lol!

Can't in good conscious cheer for the bruins. But i find it very very difficult cheering the leafs. At least chris cuthbert calls it well en anglais. But if bruins win, it won't hurt my feelings too much. Mostly cheering for injuries.

This, though maybe minus the injuries lol.

I mean, i don’t want Boston to win but I won’t lose any sleep tonight with the Leafs losimg.

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
The proper response isn't there. In my hopes of seeing Toronto get swept with Matthews scoring 0 goals there is no part of me that wants Boston to win. Only Toronto to lose.

Reactions: Runner77

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
We should be spared tonight, lol!

This, though maybe minus the injuries lol.

I mean, i don’t want Boston to win but I won’t lose any sleep tonight with the Leafs losimg.
LOL maybe not you know bad ones, just career ending for marchand and ones that put any other player out for ....oh how about 6 weeks, with full recovery this off season :D Making it difficult for either team to advance past second round.

• Haha
Reactions: sandviper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad