Proposal: Podkolzin or Rathbone dealt

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Johnsie19

Jun 29, 2010
Well that's an absolute terrible take with 0 value. Podkolzin played one game.. actually looked good as well. If you bothered to watch the preseason, you would have seen a ton of quality set up passes that were wiffed on by lesser linemates. If you're going to call someone a bust, especially after 1 game.. have something to back it up rather than your "hunch."
It's not a matter of fact either way. It's not like you can produce stats that show he is destined to be a star. If he was a 5th round pick you'd just think ya he's doing well to be on the team in his draft +2. I don't hate him at either, more just seeing his play I'm not sure he will be a top line player and this team needs help on the back end way more than they need a winger. The hunch is the eye test + stat line and again I think he could be an ok player just that his value might be highest now.

Johnsie19

Jun 29, 2010
let me get this straight —- you watch the whole entire preseason highlights and a single game and now you have this opinion?

Ffs. Let’s normalize having no opinion until more information is provided.

(also, he looked great last night in his debut; zero chance of trading)
No need to be offended. I know he isn't going to be moved right away. And we will see how he develops. The hunch comes from everything I've seen from world jrs, preseason, reg season, stats in Russia, what is said about him, what is celebrated and so on. Not saying he isn't good just that he might be more of a 3rd liner in the end. In which case his value may be at its highest. I would def trade him for a young RD if it that were possible and yes I know it likely would never happen. How good do you think he can be? and why?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad