Players that will have a break-out season?

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Not talking about rookies, but established NHLers who will reach the next level this season. Personnally, I`m betting Florida`s Lundell will have one. Just signed a long-term contract for 5M/yr, had a good playoff-run and I can see him putting up 65-75p this seson as he will get more minutes and PP.

Lundell 5gp 3g 2a 5p +1 FO 53,2%

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Matt Boldy is reaching new heights and looks like he belongs among the top wingers in the game. He had a brilliant second half to last season, excellent World Championship performance and he came into camp looking even better.

Off to a great start with the Wild, taking over huge swaths of ice with a dominant possession game. Two way control player that oozes creativity and his shot has really improved year over year to make him a threat from anywhere in the O zone. Extremely fun player to watch, especially when he is connecting with Kaprizov on their odd shifts together.

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
Connor Zary for Calgary.

Brandt Clarke for the Kings.

I would have said Jack Quinn, but looks like an ugly start with Buffalo with him already being scratched. Ruff's doghouse isn't an easy place to breakout from, but who knows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad