GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 21

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Cavani and Luiz talking about how they missed the boat not booting an awful City team in that CL QF because they already thought they would go through.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
If this is a serious injury, a) I hope Laca is good, b) with him and Auba both injured we will need striker support.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Maguire should get a red
Maguire has plot armor. United will win now.

This game has been a case study for United getting all the calls. But people will say I am complaining.

Reactions: AB13

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
hahahahahahaha
Maguire should be off on two yellows.

also if that’s Xhaka instead of Bruno stepping on people’s Achilles then he is off too.

I will say I agree with the free kick that Utd was awarded at the end of the first half though in fairness. There are plenty of times where that isn’t called because the player gets the shot off.

Reactions: Avs44

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
High level of football, this. Really great watch. Two very good teams today. Some amazing performances from both teams. Xhaka, Smith-Rowe and Pepe very good for Arsenal, Shaw, Lindelöf, Fred amazing for United.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Where exactly is Lacazette supposed to go there?

unlike Kane he isn’t staring the player down in advance or doing that jump either. Maguire is the one replicating Kane today.

And a Spuds fan liking that post is f’n rich. Hilarious, you can’t write material this funny. Thank you for that.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So Laca's crossbar was the main chance. DDG didn't move.
Rashford also doesn't know one touch shooting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad