GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 21

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Question for the Utd fans.

Regarding how the non-Utd fans feel about Bruno, is this how y’all felt about Luis Suarez when he was on Liverpool?
I know you said non United fans but I feel like their pretty similar in how other teams view them. Elite talents that definitely whine and dive which makes them pretty unlikeable. But every title winning team has those kind of players that you love to have on your team but are incredibly easy to root against.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I know you said non United fans but I feel like their pretty similar in how other teams view them. Elite talents that definitely whine and dive which makes them pretty unlikeable. But every title winning team has those kind of players that you love to have on your team but are incredibly easy to root against.
I am glad you responded too. I think it’s interesting all things aside. I mean Ronaldo was like that at United too. It’s other sports too I mean Sidney Crosby made a career out of it. Was kind of going for the double blind there because I actually think Bruno and Suarez are very similar

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad