GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 15 & 16

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Well you would have to be bitter to complain about something.

Time wasting, and refs doing nothing about it, has long been one of my biggest pet peeves. It's offensive to a fan of the game to see teams just try to waste the game away without actually attempting to play.

I'm not bitter about it, it's just something deeply stupid.

Reactions: Blender

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Time wasting, and refs doing nothing about it, has long been one of my biggest pet peeves. It's offensive to a fan of the game to see teams just try to waste the game away without actually attempting to play.

I'm not bitter about it, it's just something deeply stupid.

Sure but do you complain about this when Man U does it?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
wait how is that any different from what happened on the other side in the box?

Maguire's was more of an actual challenge that he half pulled out of. The one against Rashford was basically just the Wolves player making a normal movement in the box instead of trying to actually challenge Rashford

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
No he wasn't. The pressure from the defender prevented him from turning his stance more towards the goal.

He could have let it go across his body and hit it with his left foot, but I think that's a lower percentage chance than what he did. Far easier to get it wrong when you're under pressure.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
No he wasn't. The pressure from the defender prevented him from turning his stance more towards the goal.
Nope, he had enough space to put the inside of his foot. He sent it straight to the goalie because he didn't use the inside.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Nope, he had enough space to put the inside of his foot. He sent it straight to the goalie because he didn't use the inside.

Nope, due to the pressure from the defender he had to focus more on getting a touch on the ball in the first place. No time nor space to adjust stance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad