GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 15 & 16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I thought the Chelsea fans were whining about Grealish dive, but I saw the play before Villa's goal and come on now. He pretty much just passed the ball and his follow through hit Christensen. That's a pretty pathetic play to whine about and Christensen wasn't even injured....

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I'm torn on which game to watch today. Arsenal/Brighton would be interesting, but I don't particularly like either team and dislike one of them. Southampton/West Ham will probably be the best quality game. Connor Gallagher is starting for West Brom against Leeds, but you know West Brom.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'm torn on which game to watch today. Arsenal/Brighton would be interesting, but I don't particularly like either team and dislike one of them. Southampton/West Ham will probably be the best quality game. Connor Gallagher is starting for West Brom against Leeds, but you know West Brom.
or BARCA!

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Another player obliterating his chances(at the NT) by making the wrong move. Honestly pretty crazy he cant get into that line up. I never pegged him to be a star but figured he can still play for a bottom league team(sorry not sorry)
It was probably a smart move at the time, whether it was BHA or a lower table club in another league, you'd think that is a good path to build your career if you are confident you can play there. Plenty of players have gone to lower table clubs, proven their worth, and made a jump to a better club.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Danny Ings scores already. Might be offside, but very good player.

Edit: Yup, offside. Shame as it was a great goal.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It was probably a smart move at the time, whether it was BHA or a lower table club in another league, you'd think that is a good path to build your career if you are confident you can play there. Plenty of players have gone to lower table clubs, proven their worth, and made a jump to a better club.
I think that's the blue print for any player... I just wouldnt choose the EPL because of style and coaching which is lacking compared to other countries. IMO

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I think that's the blue print for any player... I just wouldnt choose the EPL because of style and coaching which is lacking compared to other countries. IMO
Generally I'd agree, which young player would want to go to Burnley or West Brom? Graham Potter is not a kick and chase manager though, he has BHA at least trying to play attacking football. If he had more talent, especially up front, I'd think their record would be quite a bit better, because they generate a lot of chances with their movement and direct attacking in the opposition half.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Looks like I made the right choice not watching West Brom, Leeds is crushing them 3-0 already.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
LOL... 4-0 at the half and the stats look like a slaughter as well.

upload_2020-12-29_13-48-18.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad