GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 11

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The rest of the Liverpool squad
Compared to the rest of the Liverpool squad Jones should be like 7th choice, he is tired from being over played and is 19 years old. I’d say he is doing just fine.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
The one thing I will say is he is expecting the contact. It doesn’t make it right, but maybe he’s going down figuring he’s gonna get contact. But it should be a booking. Maybe they fine him after the fact

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Remember when they were going to have diving bans for dives that weren't penalized with cards? Time for one of those.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Remember when they were going to have diving bans for dives that weren't penalized with cards? Time for one of those.
They don’t want to punish diving. If they wanted to, they would be doing this already, but it’s obvious the FA don’t want to risk banning their big stars; especially the English ones.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Compared to the rest of the Liverpool squad Jones should be like 7th choice, he is tired from being over played and is 19 years old. I’d say he is doing just fine.
Yeah I’m not sure what match he’s watching. He hasn’t been amazing in the final third, but for like what, his 5th start? Maybe more? At 19? Arsenal would be all over themselves if there was a 19 year old local kid in midfield doing what he’s done.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So if I am NES, I am putting Adama Traore on Neco Williams side from the beginning of the second half and feeding him until either LFC can stop it, or Neco gets sent off.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Yeah I’m not sure what match he’s watching. He hasn’t been amazing in the final third, but for like what, his 5th start? Maybe more? At 19? Arsenal would be all over themselves if there was a 19 year old local kid in midfield doing what he’s done.

You mean like Saka?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I mean Jones was probably man of the match against Ajax midweek too. Jones has certainly represented himself very well this season. Not going to make it about other teams haves and have nots.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Kelleher has done a very nice job today so far too. Even if the name on his kit is spelled wrong.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So if I am NES, I am putting Adama Traore on Neco Williams side from the beginning of the second half and feeding him until either LFC can stop it, or Neco gets sent off.
Rodgers listened to me two weeks ago. NES listened to me this week. I’m a tactical genius.

Reactions: Jersey Fresh

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Another fantastic intervention from Kelleher.

Fabinho comes up big a moment later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad