GWT: PL Matchweek 32

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Not sure how Arsenal are possibly losing at home to one of the most out of form team in the league.
I probably had too much optimism, but I hope this showcases how insanely inconsistent Arteta's teams are. He's capable of going on 5-6 game losing/drawing streak against rubbish followed by winning seven in a row. It's quite ludicrous.

Reactions: Rob

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Classic Thu/Sun first half performance for West Ham, especially when you don't have a squad to rotate. Brentford much better.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
LOL Zaha. What a terrible penalty.

Edit: He gets another chance, also has that one saved, but puts the rebound in.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Atrocious West Ham performance. These guys are flagging and Moyes just refuses to rotate. Doesn't bode well for Thursday, especially if Zouma can't go.

I'll add, the rotating options aren't good for West Ham, but they could hardly be worse than what we're seeing.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Atrocious West Ham performance. These guys are flagging and Moyes just refuses to rotate. Doesn't bode well for Thursday, especially if Zouma can't go.

I'll add, the rotating options aren't good for West Ham, but they could hardly be worse than what we're seeing.
Well Brentford did the same thing to Chelsea last week.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Well Brentford did the same thing to Chelsea last week.
Eh, this is more on West Ham. Listless doesn't do it justice, they're clearly tired. Chelsea got blitzed in that second half, but they still created. Brentford are a bottom third team.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
pukki-party.gif

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
What a player Ivan Toney is. Some top 6 club should absolutely sign him in the summer. He has link up play, playmaking, physical dominance, intelligence and now he is showing he can score a lot at the PL level too which was my only concern in the first half of the season.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad