GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens- 11/18/14 7:30pm EST RDS(HD), SNE,TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
I can't believe a person could possibly think that :laugh: Just look at the guy... he's just always chill.

Tonight's a big game man... I hope I'll be able to watch at least the end!

I've heard people blame Price for being too calm before, but not calm enough? That's a new one.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Kipper on sportsnet just said No disrespect but I would go with about 10 different teams than the habs to the cup finals. Said there are many teams with way more depth up the middle, four rounds of playoffs with DD and Plecs are your one and two not going to get you the cup.

To reach the cup finals we have to beat the east. This means that he thinks 10 teams are better than us in the east. He is Pejorative Slured like 99% of medias.

Now.. I know that's not what he meant but that's still what that means.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
You guys fall for that sensationalist nonsense 10 times out of 10. Of course he is going to say that, it gets all the hens in a tizzy!

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
You're not a real university student until you skip studying to watch the game and get up at 5-6am to study for your exam that day.

So don't be a wuss!

Story of my life, then after the game I know I should study but usually wont, instead I find a way to watch the ********* game from the west, I did it last year and watched an Ottawa-Arizona game, then it was 1AM i studied in panick for 1/2 hour and got up at 5:30 am to do some last minute studying.

They told me in elementary school that last minute studying wouldnt work in high school
In high school they told me last minute studying wouldnt work in CEGEP
Then in CEGEP they told me last minute studying wouldnt work at Univesity.

Now I'm almost done with school and still manage to get it done with last minute studying :yo:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Kypreos knows exactly what to say when his ratings are waning.
His fanbase is very centrally located...

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Story of my life, then after the game I know I should study but usually wont, instead I find a way to watch the ********* game from the west, I did it last year and watched an Ottawa-Arizona game, then it was 1AM i studied in panick for 1/2 hour and got up at 5:30 am to do some last minute studying.

They told me in elementary school that last minute studying wouldnt work in high school
In high school they told me last minute studying wouldnt work in CEGEP
Then in CEGEP they told me last minute studying wouldnt work at Univesity.

Now I'm almost done with school and still manage to get it done with last minute studying :yo:

I feel like at least 50% of us fall into this category. The other 50% is divided between people who are go-getters and people who just don't bother studying :laugh:

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
You guys fall for that sensationalist nonsense 10 times out of 10. Of course he is going to say that, it gets all the hens in a tizzy!

Well 2 teams make it to the Cup Finals. 5 in each Conference before us.... That's a bit of a stretch... I would go 5 total. 3 in the Western Conference, 2 in the East, with our current roster. Which could still mean we make it to the Conference Final.

But he's right that the Habs aren't winning the Cup with DD and Plexs as our number 1-2. Have you ever seen a Center with DD's production ever win the Cup in the same season... Go and check. I'll save you the time DD would be worse most unproductive number 1 Center in modern history to win a Cup (Certainly since the 60s expansion)... With that said, I think we have a good shot at the President's Trophy with our 1-2-3 punch on shootouts.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
To reach the cup finals we have to beat the east. This means that he thinks 10 teams are better than us in the east. He is Pejorative Slured like 99% of medias.

Now.. I know that's not what he meant but that's still what that means.

Uh, you know, you're assuming Breadman quoted him word for word. We all understood Breadman but I doubt Kipper said it exactly that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad