GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens- 11/18/14 7:30pm EST RDS(HD), SNE,TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I'd be absolutely flabbergasted if he scratched Sekac.

Surely by now he's realizing Sekac isn't a bubble guy, right? Right? Someone, please tell me I'm right.

Even as one of his biggest detractors, I can't imagine Therrien is that stupid...

but who knows :help:

Last edited:

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Even as one of the biggest Therrien detractors, I can't imagine Therrien is that stupid...

but who knows :help:

challenge accepted

michel-therrien-pas-dents-copy.jpg

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Heard quotes from MT in the past few days lauding the play of Sekac and that line.....he's not going to mess with it..it's his new DD/Patch-type brainstorm..may see them together the rest of the year come hell or high water.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Guys. If Sekac is benched guess who's losing his job?

no one.

List of players getting benching threats recently
-Eller
-Not David "I haven't scored in half a year at 5 on 5" Desharnais
-Sekac

Seems fair and balanced.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
If he scratches Sekac, I hope they lose.

Cutting off your nose to spite your face? Self-mutilation is not good approach to life.

Incidentally, I like penguins...but only in their natural Babitat in the Southern Hemisphere.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Why would MT scratch Sekac..??
Makes no sense.

It's so dumb that it fits #Therrienlogic :naughty: But in all seriousness, I just cannot fathom Sekac being scratched while continuing with 7 defense. It would be probably the dumbest thing ever done by Therrien. Wouldn't even really be close.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Cutting off your nose to spite your face? Self-mutilation is not good approach to life.
I agree. That's why I'm just hoping MT gets fired instead of for us to lose. That way it's win-win for us.

Anyways, Pitts vs Montreal always seems to produce great games. Looking forward to this one.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
If MT scratches Sekac after his awesome performance in the last games(s)... wow. What a dumb**** he is.

Continues to give DD, who hasn't scored in like 41 games on even strength, 1st wave PP minutes, but benches an European who's been playing his guts out just for the lulz. What a bitter, stupid human bean (if he does sit him).

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
What are you guys talking about... Why would Sekac be scratched lol ? There's no one better to replace him. This team is not run by idiots. Sekac is currently a regular with the Habs.

void

Jan 5, 2006
It means Sekac, Bowman & Beaulieu did extra time after practice and Therrien didn't want to comment on his lineup. Jeeze, you wrote it. Don't you know what you meant?

You're so clever!

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Beaulieu on the 4th line really ****ing bugs me. He could be a ****ing top pairing d-man if he's developed properly. I don't care if you're trying to teach him a lesson about team play and hard work - play him in the position he belongs.

This should be our defence (rotating, depending on matchups)

Tinordi/Beaulieu - Subban
Markov - Gilbert/Emelin
Bealieu/Tinordi/Emelin - Weaver/Gonchar/Gilbert

Bolded are fixtures.

For tougher offensive matchups, run:

Tinordi - Subban
Markov - Gilbert
Emelin - Weaver/Gonchar

For tougher defensive matchups, run:

Beaulieu - Subban
Markov - Gilbert
Emelin - Gonchar/Tinordi

Last edited:

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Beaulieu on the 4th line really ****ing bugs me. He could be a ****ing top pairing d-man if he's developed properly. I don't care if you're trying to teach him a lesson about team play and hard work - play him in the position he belongs.

This should be our defence (rotating, depending on matchups)

Tinordi/Beaulieu - Subban
Markov - Gilbert/Emelin
Bealieu/Tinordi/Emelin - Weaver/Gonchar/Gilbert

Bolded are fixtures.

For tougher offensive matchups, run:

Tinordi - Subban
Markov - Gilbert
Emelin - Weaver/Gonchar

For tougher defensive matchups, run:

Beaulieu - Subban
Markov - Gilbert
Emelin - Gonchar/Tinordi
The team has been clicking and no Dman deserves to be put aside. At least Beaulieu will be playing...and learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad