Prospect Info: Pittsburgh Penguins Prospects Thread: 2023-2024 Edition

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Suggestion - maybe a sticky to the first page or something. I compiled a list of some of the top prospects and where they play. To make it easy to follow a specific player. For example..

McGroarty, Blomqvist, Pono -- Pens. (atleast for now - Blom/Pono likely to Wilkes eventually).
Pickering, Koivunen, Murashov, Poulin, Broz -- Wilkes Barre
Harrison Brunicke -- WHL (Kamloops).
Tanner Howe -- WHL (Regina).
Emil Pieniniemi -- OHL (Kingston).
Cruz Lucius -- NCAA (Arizona St).

Mikhail Ilyin = Serverstal Cherepovets - KHL
Mac Swanson = University of North Dakota - NCAA

Reactions: SEALBound

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010

Why work harder?
Kasper Bjorkqvist - 9GP, 1A.

Adam Fox went 5 slots later. Just in case you needed your morning ruined.
This is awesome; it not only lists the prospects, it also has a quick view of their scoring and save stats.
I think EP is missing a HUUUUUUGE opportunity to fill the vacuum left by CapFriendly. They have the information and clearly they have competent developers. Adding a CF interface should not be hard. Their premium services relative to cost and value is a joke but I'd gladly pay if it basically included CF.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Kasper Bjorkqvist - 9GP, 1A.

Adam Fox went 5 slots later. Just in case you needed your morning ruined.

I think EP is missing a HUUUUUUGE opportunity to fill the vacuum left by CapFriendly. They have the information and clearly they have competent developers. Adding a CF interface should not be hard. Their premium services relative to cost and value is a joke but I'd gladly pay if it basically included CF.
Flames passed on him 3 times before drafting him. Pretty sure no one thought he was a Norris caliber prospect. It’s really a crapshoot and they had a ton of picks in the first three rounds.

Saw Yager had 5 points in 2 games. I hope Groats does well or this board will be unbearable.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Flames passed on him 3 times before drafting him. Pretty sure no one thought he was a Norris caliber prospect. It’s really a crapshoot and they had a ton of picks in the first three rounds.

Saw Yager had 5 points in 2 games. I hope Groats does well or this board will be unbearable.
Yager is a better scorer…so doing “well” to me means points…if he’s not finishing or at least generating points, then I don’t care…I’m not happy he’s starting on L3 unless Sullivan is going to use his bottom six differently…so I definitely will withhold judgment unless and until he’s playing in the top six, and if he never gets there, the trade was a failure imo

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010

It will be insufferable anyway.

5pts in 2gp, but he's also 19 and in his 5th WHL season.

Yager was a good prospect. You have to give to get.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
Yager is a better scorer…so doing “well” to me means points…if he’s not finishing or at least generating points, then I don’t care…I’m not happy he’s starting on L3 unless Sullivan is going to use his bottom six differently…so I definitely will withhold judgment unless and until he’s playing in the top six, and if he never gets there, the trade was a failure imo
you can lose a trade and it still not be a failure.

Sike Mullivan

Love a good stick.
Nov 15, 2010

Yager is a better scorer…so doing “well” to me means points

5pts in 2gp, but he's also 19 and in his 5th WHL season.

Yager was a good prospect. You have to give to get.
Just for fun I looked up who holds the record for WHL points in a season....Rob Brown. 212 points in 63 games in 1986.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Yager, if he made the team, would also be on the third line imo.

Neither of these two guys are building block prospects. They're depth/supporting cast players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad