Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury Updates

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Except he didn't
View attachment 911440

People discussed Laine to Habs for quite a while so "predicting him to Habs" is a good educated guess. Harris was also a favorite to be traded by most of the fanbase so putting him in the trade. He had the pick on the wrong side as well and hinted at more pieces being in the deal.

View attachment 911442

Wrong by 17-18 days.
I haven't looked at his whole history and I'm sure he got plenty of false clickbait rumors but his recent track record is still impressive.

Most insiders were saying Habs weren't interested in Laine. This guy being able to call Harris being part of the package is no coincidence. Someone is feeding him something.

Reactions: BehindTheTimes

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I haven't looked at his whole history and I'm sure he got plenty of false clickbait rumors but his recent track record is still impressive.

Most insiders were saying Habs weren't interested in Laine. This guy being able to call Harris being part of the package is no coincidence. Someone is feeding him something.
Could be. Either the Habs weren't interested until other options didn't come to fruition or they told Waddell to get back to them if he needed to move the entire cap hit.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

If we made a poll back in April, Harris would likely have been voted the most likely out this summer. He was even in proposals for Laine if you go through the trade forums. He was probably the most offered Habs player in 2024.

Wouldn't be surprised if that guy is actually screening forums and following all the real insiders and then putting stuff together and deleting anything that sounds egregious after the fact.

Might even be one of us.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Sprains are minor tears. It’s basically over-extended tissue… think about a piece of steak for example.
I am surprised. Laine went down like he had been shot by an AK47. Reinbacher looked rather harmless. I thought the time missed would be other way around.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Un frickin real. I miss the old days when guys could be somewhat out of shape but didn’t seem to get hurt so easily. Remember Carbonneau, Ludwig, Green, Keane throwing themselves in front of slap shots every shift? All these “gym rats” just seem to get hurt all the time! Just suck it up and play the damn game!

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
  • Struble : DTD
  • RHP : 2 Months
  • Laine : 2-3 Months
  • Reinbacher : 5-6 Months
  • Price : Forever

At least only 2 of them were part of the Habs. I highly doubt RHP would’ve made the team. Of course Reinbacher would’ve probably been top pair in Laval. Hopefully he gets at least a few games in and they make the playoffs.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
At least only 2 of them were part of the Habs. I highly doubt RHP would’ve made the team. Of course Reinbacher would’ve probably been top pair in Laval. Hopefully he gets at least a few games in and they make the playoffs.
RHP would have probably gotten ABB's spot.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
do we have any of the old medical and conditioning staff left or is this new group just as useless?

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

The wrong by 17-18 days was simply how long it took Don Waddell to come to the realization that the pick had to go the other way.
Hughes was never going to budge off that when taking on that much AAV regardless of our actual Cap Space.
Funny how many reports still got the direction of that pick wrong after the fact.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

I have followed this dude for years, he is full of it.

Reactions: salbutera

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad