GDT: PIT vs CBJ Sat Mar 30 @7pm edt

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
rust2.png

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Here's what's good and bad about that goal.

Good that we scored.

Bad in that, Sid gave up a 100% for sure shot on goal to go cross slot to Rust for a hopeful chance on goal. Great that it connected but bad because that being that it connected, Sid is more apt to try again. Over the long haul, I'd rather Sid just shoot.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Is Geno playing in this game? I thought his parents return was going to be inspiration for a return to vintage Geno lol and zero shots on goal again…

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Here's what's good and bad about that goal.

Good that we scored.

Bad in that, Sid gave up a 100% for sure shot on goal to go cross slot to Rust for a hopeful chance on goal. Great that it connected but bad because that being that it connected, Sid is more apt to try again. Over the long haul, I'd rather Sid just shoot.
Brother Sid has been trying to make that pass since 05-6. He ain't gonna stop now

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Yeah but the coach could play them more…if Carter is getting more ice time on STs, no reason they can’t play more at ES…except for the coach
What do you want? Of course, he could play them more, but he won't and it's an ugly, disjointed, shitty ass game. This is what they are right now. Constantly bitching isn't going to change a damn thing.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
What do you want? Of course, he could play them more, but he won't and it's an ugly, disjointed, shitty ass game. This is what they are right now. Constantly bitching isn't going to change a damn thing.
He could try something insane like giving poulin or Jp a look on the Pk

Reactions: Andy99

metalan2

May 30, 2008
This isn't a goal even if it's in. Will be challenged and that will lose. Kick and goalie interference lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad