OT: Pirates Talk: That Skenes guy is okay at teh baseball

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I mean, I was at the Blackout game and it was a hell of a night. It's also unbelievably pathetic that winning a game that, checks notes, got the Pirates into the divisional playoff round is the greatest moment of the franchise in the last 30 years.

Amen, brother.

That moment was far and away the highlight of my life as a Pirates fan and that fact makes me so f***ing angry.

We need to clean house, but then Nutting would have to pay multiple people to do the same job! We can't have a billionaire spending his money!!!

A pox on the entire Nutting lineage.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I know people are mad about Shelton coming back next year, but this feels more like a "Shero ties his fate to Bylsma" situation more than anything. If the team doesn't improve next year, I'm convinced both Shelton and Cherington are fired. Cherington could have given himself a few more years with a new manager if he would have fired Shelton now, but I think Cherington tied himself to Shelton now and both are going to be axed after next year if things don't improve.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad