what do you want for xmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
It’s cold today in case no one has heard. Hopefully that means the ice will be good.

Also, not to pry or speculate, but weird that Skjei would be out yesterday for “personal reasons” and then make a gametime decision after warmups?

Thought experiment: who is more likely to get a long term injury in tonight’s game? Kochetkov coming in dinged up? Or Raanta coming in completely healthy?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
It’s cold today in case no one has heard. Hopefully that means the ice will be good.

Also, not to pry or speculate, but weird that Skjei would be out yesterday for “personal reasons” and then make a gametime decision after warmups?

Thought experiment: who is more likely to get a long term injury in tonight’s game? Kochetkov coming in dinged up? Or Raanta coming in completely healthy?

I thought the same thing, but my wife said maybe he had to travel somewhere and with the weather, he may be getting back late or not able to make it in time.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Also:

3-0 loss incoming

4412ECD9-93BD-40A2-9966-59C0B2964ED4.gif

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina

I don't know which is more likely but I sure know which would be a worse outcome!

Reactions: Tryamw

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022

Yes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad