Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Among those with 50+ Innings, Walker was 266th out of 268 Pitchers in FIP coming into today. 50% of his contact counted as Hard Hits. That's with some approach changes like throwing the Sinker more. There's almost no angle you can find that says he should still be run out there besides his contract.

Still worried about the bats more than the pitching.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Wait also you guys how hilarious is it that the manager was compelled so hard to protect Walker from The Booing by switching him out after he completed his half of the inning lol. The player's coach!

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Anyway yeah this is a no hitter for sure

All things considered, this very well might end up being the most lopsided loss in Phillies history and I'm thrilled that Stubbs and Walker have their grubby paws all over it

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
He would hit a Homer to that area of the field. Combine that with a no hitter and we’re cooking.

Now just give me a ridiculous play down the line by a first baseman and the house of horrors will be complete.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Oh my f***ing god, another one pitch out for the final out of the period. Phillies have done this for 2 or 3 innings so far.
Throwing a 92 mph strike on the first pitch... He deserved to lose that no-hitter. Every 1st pitch should have been in the dirt or chest high. Phillies would swing at it.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Anyway yeah this is a no hitter for sure

All things considered, this very well might end up being the most lopsided loss in Phillies history and I'm thrilled that Stubbs and Walker have their grubby paws all over it
Well at least it isn't the most lopsided loss in the history of the franchise anymore. Does anyone have the vid of Hays' hit?

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
If the Phillies don't sweep the 4-game series against the Braves, the Braves will hold the season-tie breaker should they end up tied. The Phillies are 3-6 on the season against the Braves.

So a the Phillies need to outright win the division by a full game if they lose even one against the Braves.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
the-sopranos-hes-gotta-go.gif

Kruk suggesting putting Walker in the bullpen until he figures it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad