Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I honestly don't know what our coaches are doing. How has this team regressed this badly without any meaningful changes made. The bullpen is a shit show, and they have the exact same approach at the plate every game.

I just don't understand it.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I honestly don't know what our coaches are doing. How has this team regressed this badly without any meaningful changes made. The bullpen is a shit show, and they have the exact same approach at the plate every game.

"ThEy'rE tOo tALenTed"

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

This isnt the managers fault, they basically all are underperforming at the same time. That being written, if they continue this tailspin through the end of the year (which I dont think they will), it's hard to envision bringing Rob back.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
This isnt the managers fault, they basically all are underperforming at the same time. That being written, if they continue this tailspin through the end of the year (which I dont think they will), it's hard to envision bringing Rob back.
But it is on the manager to coach them out of the funk. That it's been this way going back to the London Series without much being done to help is pretty damning. The approach at the plate still being the same with cold players still swinging at first pitches and the usual suspects still pressing is shit that has to be addressed between games and fixed. It's long past time for this to adjust, so what are they doing.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
DED9723F-1473-4D77-B93D-2E3395ABDEAA.jpeg

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Can it be a rythm problem? Turner, Realmuto, Marsh, Suarez all injured for a longer time. They played alot of stubbs games. Thats maybe the reason why the bullpen lost it. Suarez injury on the hand f***ed his game up. The London trip and the all star break and all star game.

Maybe they need to find the mojo back and when they get it they are Back on track. Call up Marshan and send stubbs in the clubhouse making playlists for the bus riding!

Reactions: DancingPanther

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad