Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

snoop88

Apr 15, 2012
Dombrowski really doesn’t need to go in the deadline desperate. No trading more than 1 top tier prospect. I expect maybe a minor depth trade or two. Not a lot of holes on this team. Bullpen or outfield upgrade would be nice.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

Its weird how you hear about excessive force by police all the time, but security guards allowed to go HAM lol.

Like at the end there was 2 guys on top this dude,another 3 holding him down and bro was like 140 pounds soaking wet.

If this had been that same guy running out of 7/11 with some Skittles and police did that it would be circulating around as brutality.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Dombrowski really doesn’t need to go in the deadline desperate. No trading more than 1 top tier prospect. I expect maybe a minor depth trade or two. Not a lot of holes on this team. Bullpen or outfield upgrade would be nice.
If all they added was a Pham 4th of platoon right handed bat. I would be ok with it.

Now if they added a bellinger and cost wasn't crazy, I sure wouldn't complain

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Its weird how you hear about excessive force by police all the time, but security guards allowed to go HAM lol.

Like at the end there was 2 guys on top this dude,another 3 holding him down and bro was like 140 pounds soaking wet.

If this had been that same guy running out of 7/11 with some Skittles and police did that it would be circulating around as brutality.

In the 90’s in the WCW you had fans that would hit the ring on the NWO all the time. I have no idea why given pretty much all of them roided up monsters & came up through the territories where the standard was if a fan jumps the barricade you put them in the hospital or risk losing your job. :laugh:

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Never gonna convince me that they can’t get another bullpen arm or two.

After last night i'm convinced they should add Mason Miller or another power righty. Alvarado cannot be trusted against the best righties unfortunately. Kerkering is still so young that having to rely on him in the 8th against a teams best righties could hurt them again. This team is having too good of a season to leave anything to chance.

If we add Ian Happ for the OF and Mason Miller, I don't see this team losing to anyone.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
In the 90’s in the WCW you had fans that would hit the ring on the NWO all the time. I have no idea why given pretty much all of them roided up monsters & came up through the territories where the standard was if a fan jumps the barricade you put them in the hospital or risk losing your job. :laugh:
The amount of trash, soda/beer cans and stuff thrown at the ring in those days lol. Now some fan throws a plastic bottle they are banned for life and charged with assault.

Which I'm not saying I want fans throwing shit, but it always amuses me the reactions of today's players to stuff that is SOFT AS HELL compared to what players/performers in the past had to go though.

Last edited:
Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Are Phillies tv announcers even on this Atlanta trip? They didn't work Friday (Apple TV) and now tonight it's a Fox broadcast crew lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad