Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Our good friend Craig Kimbrel just blew the game against the Yankees. orioles about to get swept for the 2nd series in a row.
Holmes blows it. Verdugo slips and the Orioles win.

They clearly had no intention of winning this game after it was 4-1, if they did Mercardo wouldnt have started the 6th.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Sweep LA then lose 2 out of 3 vs Oakland. Nice lol.

Much needed all star break. Get healthy JT and Wheeler and go lay the beach or something Ranger lol

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
His O/U for the first round is 18.5 with the over getting the juice.
I think I'd go under... although I keep forgetting it's timed now and guys get a lot of swings off.

If it was the old 10 strikes no way Bohm manages to get to 8 (A's HR total today)

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I wonder how they feel about Rooker? Oakland hasn’t even played him in the field for all of June & July so far. His defensive WAR isn’t great despite not playing a whole lot of the field this year.

It kind of looks like a Schwarber situation with him. Schwarber was a drag on the Phillies most of last year when they had no choice but to play him in the field.

One of the reasons the Phillies have been a top team in baseball in recent years is because of their much improved team defense.

Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I wonder how they feel about Rooker? Oakland hasn’t even played him in the field for all of June & July so far. His defensive WAR isn’t great despite not playing a whole lot of the field this year.

It kind of looks like a Schwarber situation with him. Schwarber was a drag on the Phillies most of last year when they had no choice but to play him in the field.

One of the reasons the Phillies have been a top team in baseball in recent years is because of their much improved team defense.
I love Rooker but he doesn't fit. Unless of course.......

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad