Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2023 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Every year at this time I look up NLCS/ALCS/WS MVP’s. There sure are some odd winners. Like how the hell did Livan Hernandez get the WS MVP in 97? Great series entertainment wise, but he had an era in the 5’s
Eric Gregg got Livan and the Marlins into that WS too
Deciding game 5. Marlins win 2-1 with Livan throwing a complete game and 15 K's... All thanks to what is pretty universally regarded as one the worst called games by an umpire in the tv broadcast era.

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Eric Gregg got Livan and the Marlins into that WS too
Deciding game 5. Marlins win 2-1 with Livan throwing a complete game and 15 K's... All thanks to what is pretty universally regarded as one the worst called games by an umpire in the tv broadcast era.
Imagine watching your team in a playoff game and seeing strikes called against them on pitches a foot off the plate

Last edited:

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
IMG_8163.jpg

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Unsure who I want to win game 3, or even the series, of the ALCS. Both teams can be dangerous, and if the Phillies are going to win a short NLCS, is it better for the Rangers to win in 4 so there isn’t the dreaded break? Or is it better if the Astros come back and there is a game 6 or 7?

Reactions: DancingPanther

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm convinced there's a standing arrangement between Calum and the Phillies where he's going to perform the song live after they clinch the world series, whether it's a watch party where the game is in Texas or if they win it in Philly.
I figure it’s after the parade

Reactions: SnS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad