Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2023 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Woke up. Still nervous. Have to go back to sleep
drinks-ragnarok.gif

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
A confident Philly never ends well. :laugh:

After checking he has great numbers against Wheeler. OPS over 1.000 n 23 PAs. Haven't followed the Braves closely enough but maybe a personal catcher situation also.

The way it was phrased to me by a heavy MLB bettor was that it’s a soft Fried preference rather than a personal catcher. TDA caught Fried’s first start, then didn’t for the majority of the year before getting his last 2 in September.

Apparently Strider is the same situation.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
The way it was phrased to me by a heavy MLB bettor was that it’s a soft Fried preference rather than a personal catcher. TDA caught Fried’s first start, then didn’t for the majority of the year before getting his last 2 in September.

Apparently Strider is the same situation.
Is there any field that you don't have an expert acquaintance/friend in?

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
We all said we’d be happy splitting in Atl and that has happened at the worst. I know the game one victory changed things a bit, but Atl is a potent offense. Probably best we don’t get ahead of ourselves. Knowing Philly luck the blister game goes down in Braves lore like a poor man’s Schilling bloody sock game

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Anytime Philly does anything succesful leagues/fan bases start looking for changes to rules.
Jalen Carter does too good against double teams. Other NFL teams allowed a 12th man on defense when he is on the field.

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Don’t know why I like sports. When a team is good it brings nervousness. An easy win would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad