Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: Red October (2024 Edition)

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I didnt really follow spring training...but Bryce playing in only like 2 games probably wasnt the smartest decision

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Just saw it was Steer that hit the grandslam, my fantasy team will take it
Mine also...

Thanks Krukker. "Spencer Steer has never hit a grand slam"

And Trout with 2 HR for me also tonight. Praying he stays healthy. Was a late round prayer.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
The Mets got shut-out and are now 0-4 to start the season for the first time in 19 years.

The NL East (minus the Braves) are currently 2-15.

• Haha
Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Cant believe we are still letting fat old elderly dudes call balls and strikes.

First Bryce Bomb! Yay!

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Hitting a ball to that spot on a night like tonight?

Yowza
Heard McCarthy say it was 420 feet.

giphy.gif

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Tonight I could pay over $100 for an MLB app to not watch the Phillies. Think about that

Way ahead of you

:laugh: When I saw it blacked out on TBS and not on either of the Philly sports stations I checked the MLB app. Thought it said it was on MLB.TV, so I figured I was screwed. Went back to the app to check the score and saw it was listed as TBS and NBCSP, which no longer exists. So I went to the NBCSP app, and there it is with the NBC sports Philly logo. My cable guide had it listed as the Sixers game.

All good now. Ready to get cozy and settle in for a nice night of disappointment!

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
John Kruk has never sounded more interested in a subject than he has tonight talking about WWF. Maybe some of the food segments were close but the way he's gushing and passionate about the WWF stuff is great.

• Haha
Reactions: BiggE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad