Philadelphia Flyers only have one major individual award winner in the 21st century

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Sounds very modest for a team with such rich history.

The only major individual award winner in this century for the Flyers was Sean Couturier winning the Selke Trophy in 2020.

With the Flyers themselves not winning any SC this century, it’s been one tough for excitement timeframe for the Flyers fans.

To see how they stack against other teams:

Yeah the teams an utter dumpster fire with a disgustingly bad ownership group that only cares about money. Not suprised.

Michkov 120 pts on rookie season guaranteed obviously.
why do you post this in every thread lol. :laugh:

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
I think a much catchier title would have been "The Washington Capitals only have one major award winner in the 21st Century. And they lead the NHL!".

Not strictly true...Holtby contributed a few points. But it's the Alex Ovechkin show, for the win!

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Well, who am I to question the all-mighty chart?

Why would a Jackets fan post this as a brag? The f*** kind of logic are you using?

You’re giving off strong little man syndrome vibes. Sucks for you

I do enjoy a chart that highlights the Flyers’ ineptitude.

Reactions: squashmaple

Crow

May 19, 2014
It's:

Hart Trophy win = 5 points
Norris/Vezina Trophy win = 3 points
Art Ross/Rocket Richard Trophy win = 2 points
Calder/Selke Trophy win = 1 point

Not sure what their reasoning is for those point values, seems pretty arbitrary to me.
A conn smythe is worth nothing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad