Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
You have to watch "Ao Ashi" - it is f***ing spectacular. As good as "Blue Lock."
OK, I'll trust you on this one.

I didn't like the first 2 or 3 episodes, so I put it aside and watched something else... but I also almost gave up on Haikyuu during the first season and that show ended up being S-tier, so I'll give it another shot.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
OK, I'll trust you on this one.

I didn't like the first 2 or 3 episodes, so I put it aside and watched something else... but I also almost gave up on Haikyuu during the first season and that show ended up being S-tier, so I'll give it another shot.
The best sports anime is Jujutsu Kaisen

1699234024682.png

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Left the game when the eagles got the ball with ~1:20 left figuring I’d beat traffic and if they lost it wasn’t worth seeing…Looking at the play by play of that last Dallas drive…ugly all around

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Left the game when the eagles got the ball with ~1:20 left figuring I’d beat traffic and if they lost it wasn’t worth seeing…Looking at the play by play of that last Dallas drive…ugly all around

The most accurate description of how the Cowboys & Eagles last drives can be summed up in the Benny Hill theme song.

Just total buffoonery all around.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Some bad news is the Giants might not win another game this year and could get the top pick, though they need the Cardinals to finish a game ahead of them as they beat them. Also the Panthers might finish with only 1 or 2 wins.

Reactions: BiggE

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Diggs just ran into a unit in the back of the end zone

That guy looked like he's powered by a Fairbanks-Morse diesel. Usually it's the player just hopping up and trotting off like nothing happened, but that security dude was on his feet and back to work like nothing happened and Diggs was trying to get composed.

Reactions: CutOnDime97

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Eagles don't deserve to be 8-1 given how they've played on one hand, on the other, with two new coordinators, a change in emphasis on offense to developing Hurts as a pocket QB and a secondary that has gone through players faster than Spinal Tap went through drummers, I'll take it.

Now you got a bye week, can get some guys healthy(ier) like Lane and Hurts, Desai can figure out some wrinkles and the secondary can introduce themselves to each other without name tags.

When this team finally puts a complete game together, watch out!

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Eagles don't deserve to be 8-1 given how they've played on one hand, on the other, with two new coordinators, a change in emphasis on offense to developing Hurts as a pocket QB and a secondary that has gone through players faster than Spinal Tap went through drummers, I'll take it.

Now you got a bye week, can get some guys healthy(ier) like Lane and Hurts, Desai can figure out some wrinkles and the secondary can introduce themselves to each other without name tags.

When this team finally puts a complete game together, watch out!

2-0 against their nightmare schedule so far. I'll be happy if they can just win against all the NFC opponents on their remaining schedule. Let the Chiefs and Bills have their bragging rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad