Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Man that was a game where everything that could have gone wrong went wrong

Hurts had a good game but pressed way too hard late. Entire team played like shit today

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
A team with this talent playing so poorly on offense so far is problematic. How can a team with this talent lose to a team like the Jets? We are not a serious Superbowl contender.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Hurts and Steichen are a championship caliber duo. Hurts and anyone else? You get this. It was the only chance they had last year. And since this is the NFL all the coordinators for the good teams get to free willy their way around the league for some reason

Hurts had happy feet back there. That throw he missed to Brown was pathetic. He jabbed forward before it! He's seeing demons back there.

One injury to the best offensive line group in the NFL and it all goes to shit. 14 points and 3 picks against a group of prep squad DBs. That's pathetic. Worst loss in a century. Should do wonders for my elimination survivor pool though. Go Bills.

Today I watched my hockey team lose twice, scheduled an ortho appointment because my shoulder got f***ed this morning, then watched this. I could do better than Hurts in there, clicky grinding shoulder and all. Get this bum outta here. Do you believe he was the highest paid player in NFL HISTORY at one point? f***in Christ. Squats 600 though

Last edited:

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Well deserved loss, one of the Eagles worst performances in recent memory. I’m sure the whispers and criticism that were hushed up by the undefeated record will be louder, some deservedly so

Maybe the Eagles lost so the Phillies can win this week. I’d take that

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
Damn really needed to win this, 7 out of next games against teams over .500. It’s going to be a test to see if this team is for real.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
That wasnt too difficult, run the ball and let Zach Wilson beat you without Garrett Wilson. Clown as an offensive coordinator.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I get being aggressive but like they have no timeouts and it's past the 2 min warning. Just run the ball. Kill all the time you can and let your defense shut it down/make Wilson prove he can win it with his arm.

Johnson is an abject disaster. The offense is in shambles. Idk if Nick taking back play calling would even help at this point.

Howie absolutely needs to draft a RT in the 2024 draft. It's a deep class from what I've watched, seen and read online. Can't punt it down the line anymore.

1444066624.0.jpg

Edit: Get this guy Howie. Do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad