Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Is there a lamer infraction across any sport than NFL's version of "taunting"?

Also Justin Fields is hot garbage. 30s and 40s on my bench, start him today, 4 points. Meanwhile Stroud has 16 at half. This guy stinks

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Talk about an awful idea

Ha this would be all-time bad move for fans here but honestly probably good long-term from a marketing/expansion thing. Moving maybe towards a future NFL Europe (v2.0) where their champ takes on NFL Champ or something.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Jebus. Just turned on the Seattle/Cincinnati game. Bobo takes a head shot from a vulnerable position from Dax Hill. He's fine, but the refs call a medical timeout and get him off the field.... all the while, colour commentator, Charles Davis, whines that it shouldn't have been a penalty. :shakehead

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Does Cleveland had an unfortunate or has this game just been fluky?

Browns QB sucks….edit - really bad

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Is there any way to alter the penalty scheme in football to make them less impactful? No other sport has the officiating impact it so greatly, and there's just brutal calls in every single game. It's so annoying as a spectator

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
That first call was terrible, I guess live why they could think it was a penalty. But on replay it was bad. Still the Niners have made mistakes in this game at the end.

Schwarbomb

Bob Murray Approved Poster
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
They just booted the SF/CLE game to catch the beginning of the late Fox game. Just absolutely f***ing STUPID rules.

I watched these two awful QBs all game and don't even get to see the conclusion.

Reactions: BrindamoursNose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad