Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
86382968.gif

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Just looked that 04 Vikings team up expecting Moss to have a ton of those yards and he only had 767 that year. Those yards were way more spread out than I thought they'd be 👀. Culpepper wasn't that far from leading the team in rushing too wtf.

They just squeaked into the playoffs that year with an 8-8 record despite having up that point a historically great passing offense. The defense was that bad.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
Just looked that 04 Vikings team up expecting Moss to have a ton of those yards and he only had 767 that year. Those yards were way more spread out than I thought they'd be 👀. Culpepper wasn't that far from leading the team in rushing too wtf.

Culpepper was an animal. That’s the guy that Josh Allen always reminds me of most. At that point, he was the 2nd best QB in football behind Peyton. Brady didn’t go nuts until the Vikings traded them Moss after that year and Brees was still in San Diego and a completely different archetype who scrambled a lot and wasn’t close to the most accurate passer in history.

Then they trade Moss, Culpepper has knee surgery, and he’s never the same player again. It turns out playing at 260 lbs on a bad knee doesn’t work. 6’4” 260 is basically Josh Sweat’s size. :laugh:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad