Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

That's the cap to the first series from Kliff this year that I thought was outright mangled. Nobody on this team is shotgun running through this Ravens defense at the goal and they kept trying it. It was always going to be a throw and nothing else.

And I'm left thinking "it took this long for Kliff to be openly stupid?" Arizona fans should be mad lol

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Chinatown88

360 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I always never got the Rachaad White love. I liked Bucky coming out the draft. Finally glad to see Tucker doing something with an opportunity. Liked him too.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
47a2e5c7-71d9-4cda-839d-b8e5ce01f047_text.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Whew. Absolute rainbow. You’re supposed to take those shots when you have AJB. That’s why I didn’t complain on the first couple of drives. It can’t work all of the time.
This might be super "me" of me, but when everyone knows a defense is selling out on a run in a situation like that, why not give AJ a shot when it's a guaranteed 1 on 1? Seems like the perfect time to try to pull a fast one

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
Yeah it all worked out. But prone to a potential turnover. We have Barkley in the backfield. need to use him

They had nothing whatsoever on the ground today and this is somehow still the takeaway for a large portion of the fanbase.

This is what I meant when I said the signing would poison all discussion.

Chinatown88

360 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
This might be super "me" of me, but when everyone knows a defense is selling out on a run in a situation like that, why not give AJ a shot when it's a guaranteed 1 on 1? Seems like the perfect time to try to pull a fast one
Literally last year I think the Jets game I said do something with AJ on an in route to ice the game. Then it was a disaster after that. Literally don't mind taking a killshot if they're not doing anything on the ground.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad