Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Bill talking about Mahomes stepping up and how you can't allow it had all the tone of a slightly traumatized defensive dude who has given that talk too many times to no effect

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Also comedy watching Eli and Peyton getting giddy as a big play unfolds while Bill starts frowning over the blown coverage.

When Andy retires we need this show on Sunday night but with Bill and Reid.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
not a big soup guy..in fact my taste for soup comes in a box lol surprisingly..i have never tried french onion..i think I would like it..but again..i am not a soup kinda person

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008

Connor at 44:50 with the great take. As per the homies brief discussion yesterday.

This is such a tough one for me. I'm a big Stefanski fan in general, but I don't see the scheme match there at all. What Stefanski does best is what Hurts has never done. I guess you could say he would teach him. But man. That's going to be rough.

I also think we're seeing how important Bill Callahan was to Cleveland's success, but obviously that wouldn't be a problem here.

Daboll, no. Not for me. Too many names I would prefer.

Monken + Jim Leonhard has been my dream for years and years now. That Broncos defense looks good all of a sudden!

Chinatown88

360 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
This is such a tough one for me. I'm a big Stefanski fan in general, but I don't see the scheme match there at all. What Stefanski does best is what Hurts has never done. I guess you could say he would teach him. But man. That's going to be rough.

I also think we're seeing how important Bill Callahan was to Cleveland's success, but obviously that wouldn't be a problem here.

Daboll, no. Not for me. Too many names I would prefer.

Monken + Jim Leonhard has been my dream for years and years now. That Broncos defense looks good all of a sudden!
Eff you for posting right after DancingPanther. I was about to reply to the wrong post.

Yeah I agree but does Howie really get that much of a leash if it bottoms out this year? Two giant albatross QB contracts and how many head coaches? I think he's used up eight out nine lives by now. I'm in the mindset of the house being cleaned because I think it's at that point. Vibes will continue to be off until some big name gets traded or fired.

It's just wishful thinking on my end. I just want Nick gone. I like Stefanski and I think he could do some great things but he probably won't be able to bring the best out of Hurts. But can anyone do that at this point? He doesn't have some crazy high end athleticism like Lamar. He's mobile but it's still a fricking mystery right now when you see him run. Middle of the field is still not the best. He just hasn't progressed since the Super Bowl run and it was most likely the highest QBing he will ever have in his career.

We're f***ed
It has been f***ed. It will continued to be f***ed. It will always be f***ed with Howard at the helm.

He got lucky Nick caught fire during the Super Bowl run.

Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Eff you for posting right after DancingPanther. I was about to reply to the wrong post.

Yeah I agree but does Howie really get that much of a leash if it bottoms out this year? Two giant albatross QB contracts and how many head coaches? I think he's used up eight out nine lives by now. I'm in the mindset of the house being cleaned because I think it's at that point. Vibes will continue to be off until some big name gets traded or fired.

It's just wishful thinking on my end. I just want Nick gone. I like Stefanski and I think he could do some great things but he probably won't be able to bring the best out of Hurts. But can anyone do that at this point? He doesn't have some crazy high end athleticism like Lamar. He's mobile but it's still a fricking mystery right now when you see him run. Middle of the field is still not the best. He just hasn't progressed since the Super Bowl run and it was most likely the highest QBing he will ever have in his career.

It has been f***ed. It will continued to be f***ed. It will always be f***ed with Howard at the helm.

He got lucky Nick caught fire during the Super Bowl run.
What's worse, the Titans not paying AJ or the Eagles wasting him because they let another motivational quotes QB fool them?

Reactions: Chinatown88

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008

I think the only chance you have at Howie being pushed out is Belichick coming in and winning a power struggle. Other than that, he’s here for at least another 5 years.

People are going to rightfully hate this, but if you want to maximize specifically Hurts, there is a name that keeps coming to my mind. I’m spoilering it. That’s how much I think you won’t like it. :laugh:

Lane Kiffin

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I think the only chance you have at Howie being pushed out is Belichick coming in and winning a power struggle. Other than that, he’s here for at least another 5 years.

People are going to rightfully hate this, but if you want to maximize specifically Hurts, there is a name that keeps coming to my mind. I’m spoilering it. That’s how much I think you won’t like it. :laugh:

Lane Kiffin
Assault.

Chinatown88

360 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

Lane Kiffin
Dungy

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad