Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I am also certain that we will have a lot more fun by using beefy WRs and shifty receiving RBs as a wingback. Is he going to block? Swing out for a pass? Jet sweep? Fake one for the other? Come on let's do it

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Hollywood Cannon Well there's a win and a half.
kevin-malone.gif

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
I stopped watching the Cowboys game after the 3rd to watch the Sens game. Wtf happened? Dallas made it close.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I'm going to be objective, then I'm going to be subjective.

Husband and wife on TikTok who compliment each others' outfits. He calls her Pookie.

Attention whores on TikTok who thinly veil their flexes on their audience by flaunting how rich they are by showing off, piece by piece, each of their $4000 outfits before their $800 dinner out.

There's a reason that dummy is wearing dress shoes and dress pants to a f***ing football game. They f***ing suck

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I'm going to be objective, then I'm going to be subjectively.

Husband and wife on TikTok who compliment each others' outfits. He calls her Pookie.

Attention whores on TikTok who thinly veil their flexes on their audience by flaunting how rich they are by showing off, piece by piece, their $4000 outfits before their $800 dinner out.

There's a reason that dummy is wearing dress shoes and dress pants to a f***ing football game. They f***ing suck

That’s their claim to fame and the man picked those shoes for the rest of that?

He should wear more hats. Possibly balaclavas. Something has to cover that light bulb.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
They just ooze and embody the one thing I can't stand most which is shameless flexing. It's so f***ing gross

I understand this is a me problem

Reactions: Rebels57

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad