Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Why wouldn’t you take the FG there? It seems Siriani has gotten too many go for it/kick FG decisions wrong this year

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Who brought him here?

chip-kelly.gif

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
What was the upside there? They get the first, they need to burn the last timeout.

Get a shot or two at the end zone?

Joe Jabroni under center will throw one short of the end zone in bounds and get no points anyway.
Or just run the ball formally to your 13 mill RB. Maybe he gets a hole and gets a TD.
Don’t choose the trickery play

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I think you got to take the points there. This offense just isn't good enough to assume you're going to get scoring opportunities on every drive, especially without AJ.

@JojoTheWhale , dare I say, Nakobe turning a corner? This would be a tough scheme for him to go against in theory. Lots of ways to get caught up in traffic, but he's shedding quickly and closing on the ball like he did in 21.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I can just hear that mopey f*** Jalen’s post game presser and Nick being completely confused.

It’s the same week after week after week.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I think you got to take the points there. This offense just isn't good enough to assume you're going to get scoring opportunities on every drive, especially without AJ.

@JojoTheWhale , dare I say, Nakobe turning a corner? This would be a tough scheme for him to go against in theory. Lots of ways to get caught up in traffic, but he's shedding quickly and closing on the ball like he did in 21.

Yeah, I think he’s a perfectly fine starter by the end of the year. I trust Vic and they do have meaningful bodies up front.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad