Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
Sirianni's job had to be in question if we lost this game. It's like Hurts gets the final say on if we go for it on 4th down or not.😂

Also, the D was stellar but man, when it comes down to crunch time it seems like they crumble, case and point the last two games on the final drive.

Reactions: BiggE

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
He needs to develop but Bresee stood out to me: he's freaky. Like watching Demarcus Cousins play DT.

Carter was also insane. Whats his career comp?

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
He needs to develop but Bresee stood out to me: he's freaky. Like watching Demarcus Cousins play DT.

Carter was also insane. Whats his career comp?

I think most college fans are rooting for Bresee. Legit freaky on the NFL level guy that had to overcome injuries and his sister passing away from brain cancer in the middle of it. He was the top player in his entire HS class and looked exactly like that early on at Clemson.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
So of course now the Panthers look like a fully functioning football organization

Was it really all down to Bryce Young being that bad?

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
He still has time but that Bryce Young trade has the chance to be one of the biggest franchise crippling trades

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad