Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

zizbuka

Apr 4, 2017
Flyers..... Phillies..... Eagles...... If only we had the right coach.

(I don't follow basketball so no idea on the Sixers)

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Why would you go for it on 4th and 4 in the 1st quarter and then feel convinced to not there. To me I would have ran the ball on 3rd down to kill 40 more seconds and barring a negative play go for it again on 4th down if you didn't get it the prior plany.

Regardless, the defense can't rush the passer or stop the run. Going to be a rough season as of now.

Despite the fact that the pass call actually worked and Barkley dropped a gimme, everyone with at least 1 brain cell would have run on 3rd and 4.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
This post was brought to you by a liquefied pine tree in a can marked "Fluorescent Galoshes" that 15,000 people on Untappd proudly tell you is an acquired taste.
I meant the idea that you haven't shared the pizza yet.

Cinnamon bun ice cream actually sounds delicious. Cinnamon on its own? Absolutely not. Give me pine tree in a can over Big Red gum in a cone.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Her and the two retrievers shared a scoop of vanilla. :)

Noooooooo

That place opened up a location in Brigantine, by taking over the long standing Aunt B's Ice Cream place. It was essentially the only ice cream place on the island. It is a major part of what I refer to as "Not My Brigantine", which is my own personal vendetta against more people finding out about Brigantine. In the past two years we've had multiple new spots open up and the "original" places are all dying off.

So I've been boycotting the new places, such as Jersey Cow... but I really want that ice cream.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

Put another tick mark in the “Not enough people understand how much of the Eagles’ success is Jeffrey Lurie writing checks most owners don’t” column.
This is where trust comes in, I'm sure Howie worked it out with his money guys, explained the value to Lurie, and Lurie didn't hesitate to cut the checks (he wants to win but winning also has made him very rich, so he sees this as both a competitive edge and good business).

I'd suspect his son is in all these meetings, learning the nuances of running the team.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
A correct and just man.

You have achieved wisdom in your old age..

Some of you have never had to eat at a discount steakhouse in Prince George, BC and it shows. The chewing never stopped. My jaw still hurts.

This is why smoothies are a pinnacle form of food. It's got nutrients. It's got flavors. It has the absolute minimum work

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Or you could just get a good hamburger, which converts hard to chew cheap steak into a tasty, easily consumed meal (if made by the right joint or at home).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad