Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Yeah, Barkley can’t drop that ball, but

The D? For real?
Was Davis even on the field? I mean how the f*** does a 360 pound man be invisible?
Jalen Carter? Yeah, thanks for nothing
Nolan Smith? Useless
And Slay, JFC, nice coverage on that last touchdown.

The D line was manhandled last night and no one on this team can tackle. New Orleans might put up 50 against these dopes on Sunday. Pathetic.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
The Huff singing is like extrapolating some data and hoping you're right. Maybe he just blossoms into an every down EDGE. I get it. My initial gut reaction didn't like the signing but I get it.

I don't have enough milk cartons in the world for Davis and Nolan? Are they alive? Where the hell is that vaunted Georgia DLine? Do they just have good practices and then proceed to pull a Houdini during the games. I don't get it. Is it the classic Flyers move where they just can't develop guys?? Or did Howie just overvalue and they're not good at all. Or is it the Brandon Graham thing where I wanted Earl Thomas and it was only justified for me later during the Superbowl nearly a decade later. IDK Howie needs to be questioned for this. The assets used to trade up for Davis were egregious at the time for the homies on here, I was happy with Nolan at the end of the 1st but show a little spark or something. Still would've taken Trevor Jones in the third if they got Hamilton or Linderbaum in the 1st. SMH my head right now.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Meh. First four games are always chaotic.

Eagles had a number of opportunities to put Atlanta away, Smith holds on to the TD, Wilson comes back to his QB in the end zone . . . Barkley simply had to catch that ball, perfect throw.

I'm not going to freak out until after the bye week, new coordinators, players learning schemes, coordinators learning players.

I've seen too many teams start hot and fade, or start slow and catch fire to panic after game 2.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
The Huff singing is like extrapolating some data and hoping you're right. Maybe he just blossoms into an every down EDGE. I get it. My initial gut reaction didn't like the signing but I get it.

I don't have enough milk cartons in the world for Davis and Nolan? Are they alive? Where the hell is that vaunted Georgia DLine? Do they just have good practices and then proceed to pull a Houdini during the games. I don't get it. Is it the classic Flyers move where they just can't develop guys?? Or did Howie just overvalue and they're not good at all. Or is it the Brandon Graham thing where I wanted Earl Thomas and it was only justified for me later during the Superbowl nearly a decade later. IDK Howie needs to be questioned for this. The assets used to trade up for Davis were egregious at the time for the homies on here, I was happy with Nolan at the end of the 1st but show a little spark or something. Still would've taken Trevor Jones in the third if they got Hamilton or Linderbaum in the 1st. SMH my head right now.

What Kirby asks his EDGEs to do doesn't always translate cleanly. Remember how after Travon Walker blew up the Combine me and @flyershockey kept saying that he can't go 1OA because he doesn't know how to pass rush yet?

Sidenote: I am thoroughly enjoying people finally deciding Slay is Tobias Harris. Cannot stand that guy.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
What Kirby asks his EDGEs to do doesn't always translate cleanly. Remember how after Travon Walker blew up the Combine me and @flyershockey kept saying that he can't go 1OA because he doesn't know how to pass rush yet?

Sidenote: I am thoroughly enjoying people finally deciding Slay is Tobias Harris. Cannot stand that guy.
So this is your roundabout way of saying they should make Kirby head coach?

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
@Chinatown88 this doesn’t sound like what a true hater would say, does it?
You would think someone who is a gamer like Jojo would know how to flame. SMH my head

Also @BigToe welcome

93rb9m.jpg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Funny thing is that I haven’t been able to stand the guy for years because he never takes accountability and runs directly to Twitter to defend himself.

For the first time ever yesterday he said it was on him.

Also, please call him by his full name. Darius Slay. Don’t let him win with his “Slay” bullshit.

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Thing that makes this game so frustrating is that it was a bunch of individual mistakes, both by coaches and players that cost the Eagles the game. One of those mistakes doesn’t happen then decent chance they win. Outside of the dline it’s not like anyone had a legit bad game. A few bad Siriani mistakes, the Barkley drop, the Hurts interception, the defense disappearing on the final drive after allowing 15 points the whole game, etc did us in

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Funny thing is that I haven’t been able to stand the guy for years because he never takes accountability and runs directly to Twitter to defend himself.

For the first time ever yesterday he said it was on him.

Also, please call him by his full name. Darius Slay. Don’t let him win with his “Slay” bullshit.

This is one of those times when I’m blissfully ignorant, I assume.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I missed the 2nd half so I could conduct some interviews.

After seeing the score and the chatter about the 2nd half, I can safely say I'm glad I wasn't pulling my hair out while watching.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad