Injury Report: 2024-25 Injuries Thread | Eyssimont hoping to return mid-October, Glendening in red no-contract jersey for start of camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
From JBB's press conference at media day today:

"Mikey Eyssimont is not taking part in camp. He is dealing with a lower body injury. I don't expect him to be a camp participant at all. We expect him to get back to practicing on a regular basis around the end of training camp and I expect him to be hopefully in the lineup mid-October."
"Luke Glendening is also injured. He's a participant, but he's probably a red jersey participant. A non contact participant. We're hopeful he'll be ready for the season opener. If he isn't, it'll be a question of days probably at that point before he's ready to play NHL games."
"Jack Finley had an injury at the end of last season, before the end of Syracuse's season. He is not expected back until December."
"Gabriel Dumont had a surgery during the course of last season. He is not expected back until December."
"Daniel Walcott had an off season surgery after the playoff run for Syracuse. He is expected back around December 1st plus/minus a week."
"Gabriel Fortier also had an off season surgery. He is also expected back around December 1st plus/minus a week."

Last edited:

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
I'm guessing Ylonen will have the inside track for Eyssimont's spot, though I'd like to see Groshev get a chance there. Geekie is supposed to be responsible defensively, maybe he gets the 4th line center duties if Glendenning isn't ready to go?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad