Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Terrible coaching all f***ing night long. From the opening drive to the final possession Bick Siriani was the dumbest f***ing person in the stadium tonight. Did everything he could to throw away an easy win

f***ing idiot is not a NFL coach.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I want to know how this thing works because I was yelling that this shit wasn’t sustainable in 2021. I think I put half this thread on Ignore because I refused to buy in as he was playing well in the SB.
It's literally called The Hurts Hater Homies. You just need to put in a better effort without being such a diplomat about things. In other words START FLAMING YOU NOOB

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Nope. Shouldn't even have kicked with 1:30 left either
Going for it on the last FG would at least make more sense in the structure of the game because you’d be going for the win, you know what you need to do. No reason not to put points on the board early even it’s just a FG against the high powered 2024 Kirk Cousins led Falcons

Brown out, first 4 games of season, new coordinators….doesn’t really matter, the whispers will be loud

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Listen that was 1000% on Devonta and Moore calling that play.... Devonta (who I love) got rubbed off his route he was supposed to be there earlier.... no need to throw it to Smith that was too obvious.... our issue is no pass rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huff is absolute shit so far.....They needed to throw that on 3rd down because Nick knows his defense is swiss cheese.... barkley needed that.... was a bad omen when he missed it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad