Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
This is a Japanese football thread. It’s regular football plus flour.

Finally got around to the Eagles’ All 22 last night. What an absolute mess the passing game was against Zone. Something to watch for going forward.
Growing pains.

Fortunately the schedule is perfect for a team with new coordinators, 4 games to install, 2 weeks to critique.

To me, weeks 6-8 are the key to the season, at that point they should be running on all cylinders, if they're struggling at that point, uh oh.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
This is what I predicted last year, and was roasted. Argument was why never to follow the herd and take CMC first in a draft. Last year was the rare year when it paid off nicely.

No, you got roasted because you said Boston Scott was better in whatever weird scoring system you use.

Most years, the consensus 1OA pick doesn't finish 1OA. Those guys are there for safety of workload, not because it's a guarantee. The whole point is that no one is smart enough to predict the exact best guy every year. I would hope no one is saying Justin Jefferson would have been a terrible pick. That's just how it works sometimes.

If you're playing in one of these large weekly leagues with salary caps where all players are available to everyone, yes you try to stack teammates with low ownership because extremely high finishes are the goal. Completely different animal. There is zero correlation with winning in "not following the herd" in single ownership leagues.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
This is what I predicted last year, and was roasted. Argument was why never to follow the herd and take CMC first in a draft. Last year was the rare year when it paid off nicely.
Jamarr Chase underperformed last year because of injuries too. That's why I never follow the herd and took Christian Kirk instead

sauce88

Jul 6, 2011
This is a Japanese football thread. It’s regular football plus flour.

Finally got around to the Eagles’ All 22 last night. What an absolute mess the passing game was against Zone. Something to watch for going forward.
QB school just dropped a Hurts week 1 video about an hour ago, not sure if you tune into his stuff but I like his breakdowns.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You said it two years ago where McCaffrey went onto be RB1-3 in 2022 and RB1 in 2023 and compared him to Boston Scott as Jojo said.

That's why you were roasted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad