Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
So are the Niners gonna get hit for what Mason said last night?

I don’t know how the hell you’d prove what he was told, but they probably don’t need to in order to make a fine stick.

I’m ready to ban betting and fantasy at this point. I know it will never happen, but both of them make the entire sports world worse.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Good lord no. Sometimes I think out loud, so she’d suss it out.

Now I have to find her a Japanese Cheesecake, so thank you. I don’t know if she is aware of its existence.

Wait, French Toast is dessert?!
Japanese Cheesecake is basically a cheesecake with flour.

In case you don’t feel like dealing with the fragility of cheesecakes.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Had an 11 leg, +3100 parlay, going. Only leg that didn't hit was Rodgers +200 passing yards
1000002072.jpg

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Yeah obviously Italian & German/Austrian food as well. I’ve mostly had Americanized versions of those foods but they’re the only ones I’d actually have meaningful expectations of going into it. English & Irish food I know is bad going into it.
Bro! Italian food is bueno! German and Austria is solid but not for everyone.

But how can you not love italian food? And French food as well!

British food is not for me. I dont like it

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Bro! Italian food is bueno! German and Austria is solid but not for everyone.

But how can you not love italian food? And French food as well!

British food is not for me. I dont like it
British beer is not without its charm.

But for the most part, the Brits can't produce good food. Or good looking women.

(But that's for another thread).

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany

But for the most part, the Brits can't produce good food. Or good looking women.

I love british Beer! And british Pubs! Celebrated one christmas near Manchester. It was amazing. But the food was still meh;)

I love women from all over the world! Just saying:naughty:

ponder719

The same New Era as before
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Excuse you all, Chicken Tikka Masala is England's National Dish. That alone puts British cuisine top 10 in the world. (and it's a good thing it does, because nothing else is riding to the rescue there except Cheddar cheese.)

Reactions: orangey

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Yeah but i want him to love italian food:D not it is a bit better;)

Italian food is my favorite. I was just saying Italian along with German/Austrian are really the only other Western European cuisines I’ve had & liked. But granted I’ve had Americanized versions of them but that’s not necessarily always a bad thing. For example Italian American’s incorporated a lot more veal & chicken into their dishes once the came over to America.

I mean shit I just had a hot Italian Roast Pork sandwich with some broccoli rabe & sharp provolone for lunch. In all reality that’s quietly Philadelphia’s top sandwich imo & not the cheesesteak.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Italian food is my favorite. I was just saying Italian along with German/Austrian are really the only other Western European cuisines I’ve had & liked. But granted I’ve had Americanized versions of them but that’s not necessarily always a bad thing. For example Italian American’s incorporated a lot more veal & chicken into their dishes once the came over to America.

I mean shit I just had a hot Italian Roast Pork sandwich with some broccoli rabe & sharp provolone for lunch. In all reality that’s quietly Philadelphia’s top sandwich imo & not the cheesesteak.

The real ones know.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

I mean...it's a fierce battle if you're a local. Nationally the cheesesteak gets the nod because it's more endemic and unique as a food item.

I agree btw

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
No, but it is indicative of how hard it is for a defensive head coach to succeed in 2024. If your defense gets outcoached, the game is over against good teams.
I think it's also a matter of shifting expectations, used to be a great defense held opponents to say 15 ppg, now I'd say it's closer to 17. Good defense holds teams to under 20.

Last season, defenses holding teams to under 337 points (9)

Ravens 280 = 16.5
Chiefs 294
SF 298

Bills 311
DAL 315
PITT 324
TB 325
NO 327
Vegas 332

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad