OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Offseason: Kelly vs. Roseman?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
I still don't think Foles is the answer and I'd be in absolute shock if he led them to a super bowl over his career. But he is better than butt fumble.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Foles can not come back soon enough. and the trashing he has taken this year hopefully everyone steps back now.
Sanchez is mediocre. Foles has been just as mediocre. He dosent have the arm for the backfoot throws he tried all year before injury.

QB is a major ? In 2015.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I still don't think Foles is the answer and I'd be in absolute shock if he led them to a super bowl over his career. But he is better than butt fumble.

until they can find someone better than Foles, he should be the qb. problem is that they will have a hard time finding an upgrade.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Sanchez is mediocre. Foles has been just as mediocre. He dosent have the arm for the backfoot throws he tried all year before injury.

QB is a major ? In 2015.

Everything Foles does wrong can be fixed. he has the arm, Sanchez doesnt. Throwing off your backfoot is just mechanics.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
until they can find someone better than Foles, he should be the qb. problem is that they will have a hard time finding an upgrade.

I think 2 weeks ago foles was still top 20 in passing yards for a qb. Hahaha. He had a turnover issue, but I trust him more than Sanchez on making a routine throw.

Foles got some criticism for hitting only wide open guys, but at least he was hitting them.

El Emperor

Apr 2, 2010
Woodstown, NJ

QB is a major ? In 2015.

I'd rather see them upgrade at secondary first. While having a franchise QB is a good tool to have, an upgraded secondary to go with the D-line we have now would get us closer.

In the end, Foles has a better chance at getting back to his good form whereas I do not see the secondary ever getting better.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Everything Foles does wrong can be fixed. he has the arm, Sanchez doesnt. Throwing off your backfoot is just mechanics.
Throwing off your back foot is more than mechanics. It'd mentality. It's trying to do too much.

Here is to hoping he figurus out not to do it...

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
I love in the replay Riley Cooper is celebrating the first down like a blockhead while the ball is clearly fumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad