OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Culture will always beat talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
wBB7vCw.gif

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
A lot of blame to go around but let's not forget how bad Parkey is. In reality, the win was there.

F L Y E R S

Orange & Black
Aug 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
what did you guys think of kiko?

Also tough loss, but eagles played so much better the second half, still a talented team

Could of had a better game. But he was the least of the problems. Great INT he had. Missed a few tackles and a costly penalty at the end of 2nd half, that negated a turnover, and lead to ATL TD.

Chicken Chaser

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Mar 21, 2009
St. James's Gate
paying premium on a downhill runner and not using him is a shame. bradford looked sharp though, and found a rhythm but looks skittish to throw into tight windows downfield. lot to build on, but some questionable decisions might have cost them that game.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I love how Chip gets the blame from the masses when his team completely neglected the whole first half of the game, the kicker missed what ultimately would have still been a game winning FG, and DC not making a single adjustment until half time.

Oh and Foles wouldn't have done **** tonight. If anything, Bradford was the only highlight of the entire evening.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
Chip Kelly is hands down at fault for this loss. You either run down the clock and kick the fg or run the uptempo and go for the 4th and inches. Embarrassing. He doesn't get game management to save his damn life. Go back to Oregon loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad