OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Four

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Goedert is gonna be the real deal. He's already effective. He's literally an Ertz clone. If Ertz can teach him how to run routes like he does (and he's already a pretty good route runner, look at what he did there on the TD) Wentz will have a top 3 TE to throw to for his entire career

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
Goedert is gonna be the real deal. He's already effective. He's literally an Ertz clone. If Ertz can teach him how to run routes like he does (and he's already a pretty good route runner, look at what he did there on the TD) Wentz will have a top 3 TE to throw to for his entire career

IMO he has a higher ceiling than Ertz. Who knows if he hits it but he'll be a good player.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Goedert, ertz, Jeffery... We are an elite running back away from being unstoppable in the red zone. I think Howie has no choice but to make a move this week because it's such a glaring need.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I don't know what you mean lol and as @Magua knows, when that happens, I type in one name:

Bartleby the Scrivener.

(FWIW I'm not an Eagles fan and don't remember Trotter as well)

Well, this was unexpected. But I do appreciate a good Bartleby reference. Sometimes I feel like the Flyers coaches are that law office staff and Hextall is the lawyer. f***ing Bartleby and Nippers and Turkey. You could go deep with this analogy. But I’d prefer not to.

What thread am I in?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Well, this was unexpected. But I do appreciate a good Bartleby reference. Sometimes I feel like the Flyers coaches are that law office staff and Hextall is the lawyer. ****ing Bartleby and Nippers and Turkey. You could go deep with this analogy. But I’d prefer not to.

What thread am I in?
Get this Flyers crap out of here ya dingus this is the Eagles thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad