OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Four

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
At the game looking to go 3 for 3 in live sports this weekend. Peters is horrible.

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
I did in bits and pieces on Red Zone but admittedly don’t remember it other than the Redskins winning.

Completes a pass for a 1st at the Skins 20ish with 2 timeouts and 2:15 left. Walks to the LOS and doesn't get a play off before the 2 minute warning. Proceeds to go for the end zone on the next 4 downs 15-20 yards out still with 2 timeouts.

Absolutely baffling and goes to prove that he will never win anything significant

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Completes a pass for a 1st at the Skins 20ish with 2 timeouts and 2:15 left. Walks to the LOS and doesn't get a play off before the 2 minute warning. Proceeds to go for the end zone on the next 4 downs 15-20 yards out still with 2 timeouts.

Absolutely baffling and goes to prove that he will never win anything significant

Yep; he’s never won anything. Never happened.

No one else @ me telling me that he did in fact win something at some point in his career because it didn’t happen. Nope, never.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Honest to God it's bull**** at least half of those times
Penalties overall are bullshit 80% of the time considering penalties happen all over the field every play. So essentially the refs can pick and choose times to call a penalty like holding to bring a play back since guys get held on every play.

Reactions: Philly Phish

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Holding is such a b s call because it can be called on every play so it really comes down to a ref wanting to effect the game when he feels like on plays like that. Carolina could have been called 5 times that half but they let it all go. The refs just let it go until they feel a game is getting out of hand then it's time to slow down the winning teams offense...

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Holding is such a b s call because it can be called on every play so it really comes down to a ref wanting to effect the game when he feels like on plays like that. Carolina could have been called 5 times that half but they let it all go. The refs just let it go until they feel a game is getting out of hand then it's time to slow down the winning teams offense...
is there an echo in here

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Philly Phish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad