OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Taking Our Talents To The Offseason...Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
So if it’s Cousins, that leaves West tiers looking weird. It’s a bunch of one team clear separations. If it’s Leonard, move the Lakers into the Rockets tier.

Warriors

Rockets

Lakers

Jazz

Pels/Wolves/Thunder/Blazers/Spurs

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Dont let this distract you from the fact that Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons are the 2 best players in the conference as of today.

Reactions: JackStraw

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
This fat guy on ESPN said the Sixers were never in the running. Today was just a courtesy meeting. Which doesn't make much sense since supposedly it was an unplanned meeting

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
hey , he is out of the east. And sadly that is the last we will hear from him. He made a terrible decision. warriors and rockets will rule that conference for the next 4 years and Lebron has the worst supporting cast in bball. I also would not be surprised if there was something offered that is not in his nba contract. The way magic was talking, he was so sure that he could get lebron it makes me think something is up.

Reactions: kelmitchell

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I believe that. I don't think we were ever a serious option. Nothing wrong with that.
I mean, he's probably not wrong. It was the guy that's been following him since high school, but then why even meet with the Sixers today?

Oh well. Like you said, the East just got a heck of a lot easier

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia

giphy.gif

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
The LeBron signing in L.A. means playtime is over. I expect that Lavar Ball is going to be permanently shut up and Lonzo will finally be able to play without that idiot hovering over him. LeBron might simply be the best thing to happen to the Lakers.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
I mean, he's probably not wrong. It was the guy that's been following him since high school, but then why even meet with the Sixers today?

Oh well. Like you said, the East just got a heck of a lot easier

sorry but simmons and embiid are not going to get it done, fultz is nothing right now if he's a bust, forget that, now they have to tank again, they are not going to beat the celtics and warriors with just two guys and you lost your best shooters, the plan is to tank or trade your depth players for first round picks again, there's no other way. otherwise this team is going to be raptors making the playoffs and thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad