Status
Not open for further replies.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
he really doesnt him to go to the sixers:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

Someone pays this man for his basketball opinions. He has money on the Lakers or something, right?

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
My guess is Lebrons people gave the Sixers a deadline to get Leonard by or he'll sign in LA.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
People keep saying that George messed Windhorst up.

What does that mean? Did he bet his career on George ending up in LA or something?

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Me watching this whole thing unfold on mutliple screens across multiple timelines and different accounts for the next few days
giphy.gif

Reactions: Ruck Over

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
People keep saying that George messed Windhorst up.

What does that mean? Did he bet his career on George ending up in LA or something?
Windhorst has long been seen as a guy with connections in LeBron's camp.
I believe he works out of LA so just like Cowherd, Shelbourne etc, etc they have a vested interest in the Lakers being good again.

Problem is the Lakers have no stars currently on their roster so they were banking heavily on PG being the 1st domino that would then convince LeBron to sign and then they could just deal their less than optimal young pieces (Ingram, maybe Ball, Kuzma +) for Kawhi.

PG staying in OKC threw a giant monkey wrench into all of this. I truly believe if PG had signed in LA LeBron wouldnt have even met with the Sixers

Reactions: Cody Webster

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
The only thing that makes sense is he just wants to play in LA, that team isn't good, and the West is brutal, he's not making it to the Finals anymore.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Plan B assuming Plan A was some form of PG, Lebron and now hopefully not Leonard now that next season KL is for sure going to Lakers.

Edit: seems like Cousins going to Lakers possibly also.

Lotusflower

Dec 23, 2013
giphy.gif

Yeah doubt he even meets with the Sixers if PG had signed. Oh well. Lure of LA....there's no way Philly can compete even with better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad