Confirmed Trade: [PHI/BUF] Rasmus Ristolainen for Robert Hagg, 2021 1st round pick, 2023 2nd round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Flyers; WE WANT SETH JONES!

Jones: Well I won't resign there.

Flyers: OK. WELL THEN, LIKE...WE'RE GOING TO DO SOMETHING ELSE THEN...

giphy.gif

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Yeah Fletcher is a horrible GM. But good on Adams. Maybe he will get a decent return for Eichel afterall..

That said. Risto isn't as horrible as he has looked sometimes in Buffalo.
I also wonder if GMs really don't value 1st rounders in this weird draft Dreger just talked about multiple teams offering 1sts afterall. Which would make some degree of sense.

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
Seems like teams haven't learned the right lessons from Tampa's two straight cup wins. They won because they were more skilled than everyone else, not because they were more physical than anyone else.

??? Tampa Bay was pretty physical. I don't know what team you were watching.

But you've got a catch someone to hit them, and maybe it was the lingering effect of COVID, but Ristolainen wasn't catching up to much.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I’m not going to laugh because my team employs Bob Murray and god knows what he’ll do, but damn… that’s awful for Philly. Awful

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I personally think 2 2nds would'nt have been THAT bad, considering Risto is playing for one of the worst franchise in the entire league, and hagg is a dud, but getting rid of 13th overall PLUS a second is totally nuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad