Golf: PGA TOUR 2024 FedExCup Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Luke Clanton has three top 10’s in a row on the PGA Tour. He’s a 20 year old amateur (WAGR #3). Crazy how good these players are nowadays as ams.

Last edited:

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
I can't get a good read on Nick Dunlap. He's got a great shot at getting his 3rd Tour win today and he doesn't turn 21 until December. It's completely feast or famine with him - if he's not contending, he's irrelevant.

I guess the fact that he's got the hardest part down pat (winning) is proof enough of his ability.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Looking forward to the BMW mainly to see how Castle Pines looks on TV. Place looks sick

The ball will be flying at the elevation

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Utterly ridiculous that the BMW Championship is well under way and we're stuck watching the women's Open finish on the golf network. I don't mind me some women's golf but give me a break. Coverage was scheduled to start 10 min ago on the golf Channel. It looks like a number of female leaders are on hole 16 still at the women's open. Now they're interviewing Lydia Ko for goodness sake. What a joke.

Watching Vu line up a fairway shot on 17. Yippee.

Over half an hour late into coverage now. Is this the way it goes all weekend?

32 min into PGA coverage. Final slow tribute to whatever open music and then quick change to the BMW just to see Sheffeler"s ball go into the water.

Finally the BMW. That was painful.

Last edited:

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
His reaction after the wedge from the drop zone skidded off back of green is hilarious.

Never seen Scottie like that.

Just 1 under and T-29th. He’s really frustrated. Wouldn’t acknowledge Smylie Kaufman and his buddy Sam Burns calling play from the 16th hole as he walked by them

Reactions: Tofveve

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Nelly Korda really threw the Women's Open away here. I know people came away from Scottie's year a little bit let down that he only got one major, but Nelly has even more to rue than he does.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Nelly Korda really threw the Women's Open away here. I know people came away from Scottie's year a little bit let down that he only got one major, but Nelly has even more to rue than he does.
And nobody knows how it happened because NBC's coverage is a disaster.

Lydia Ko winning at the Old Course is cool though, not gonna lie. That putt on 18 was clutch.

Reactions: Dr John Carlson

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014

Monahan is a f***ing clown. Not sure how he has survived as commissioner of the Tour, really.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
I'm in a few golfing groups/circles. No one cared or watched the Tour Championship.

I had it on in the background a couple days while doing stuff flipping back between other sports, i actively watched it for like 15 minutes in total, maybe.

Other than a big paycheck for the winners and immediate runner ups, the FedExCup has quite simply become meaningless, especially with everything that's gone on in the game in recent years.

Needs to be totally overhauled imo.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm in a few golfing groups/circles. No one cared or watched the Tour Championship.

I had it on in the background a couple days while doing stuff flipping back between other sports, i actively watched it for like 15 minutes in total, maybe.

Other than a big paycheck for the winners and immediate runner ups, the FedExCup has quite simply become meaningless, especially with everything that's gone on in the game in recent years.

Needs to be totally overhauled imo.
Very well said.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
LIV and the PGA need to get their shit together and come together because the product for both tours is pretty f***ing awful at this point.

This was the least amount of non-major golf I think I have ever watched.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad