Value of: Peyton Krebs

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
They got into a big fight in a traning session..
Dahlin hiped check Krebs and they fought big time, Dahlin kicked his ass bad.
My Guess is the Captain will want him out of the team.
We've had Habs players fight in practice. This means squat. These are competitive athletes spun at the highest level of compete. Of course this will happen time to time.

move on

Is there any video? I wanna see that

Edgelord

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Man, I went and looked him up on hockeydb and at 1st I was thinking ok he looks decent and teams should be interested, then I realized I was looking at his PIM's, slide 1 collum left and well, he may not draw as much interest as I originally thought

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Shit happens. Plenty of teammates don’t like each other (not that they are at that level) and still play together for years.
Yeah but Krebs sucks this year and the team is doing really bad.
Pretty sure he's on the block .

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
After getting his ass whooped by Dahlin my guess is Krebs is on the Market.

What would be is value atm.
Holy hyperbole.

Krebs got his stick up on Dahlin. Dahlin then hit him in retaliation. Scrum ensued. Absolutely, positively nothing to see here.

Krebs value? I mean......how does one value a 3rd/4th line guy that's a PITA to play against but at the same time loves to backhand pucks to the middle of nowhere. I doubt he's actually available just because his value is so low.

Reactions: BUCKSHOT

Edgelord

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Nevermind any trade value of Krebs, the real value here is it may make a few fwds think twice about laying the body on Dahlin

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
After reading this and then seeing the video. I feel like there might be a big time disconnect...

sabresnyper

Jun 23, 2009
Syracuse, NY
Lindy Ruff: "Boys will be boys. Ras got bumped (the drill) before and then evened up the score. I wouldn't read too much into that. We want competitive practices."

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Oh brother... little scraps like that happen all the time during practice in pretty much any competitive sport, particularly a contact one. Everyone is super intense competing for playing time on the team, sometimes this shit happens and everyone forgets about it by the next practice...

Reactions: Zman5778

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013

maxresdefault.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad